Pumpkin Run 5k & Sweet Feat 5k Walk
|Event:||5k Run & Walk and Kids Races|
|Date:||Saturday, October 28, 2017|
|Time:||3:00pm-Run & Walk ~ 3:45pm-Kids Races|
|Address:||500 E Lincoln Ave, Delaware, Ohio 43015|
The Pumpkin Run and the Sweet Feat 5k Walk will take participants throughout the Mingo Park bike path. A fun run/walk event for the entire family!
This year the city of Delaware and the Delaware County Diabetes Association are teaming up to bring you one big event – the 2017 Pumpkin Run 5k and the Sweet Feat 5k Walk! All proceeds go towards healthy weight and your child, a year long program available at the Delaware YMCA to help families focus on nutrition education and physical activity to encourage healthier eating habits and an active lifestyle.
• Get involved in a 5K RUN/WALK in a recreational, fun, exciting and safe atmosphere.
• Make new friends and others who are engaged in 5K’s or pursuing an active, healthy lifestyle.
• Challenge yourself to something different.
• Perfect for first timers, seasoned veterans, and those looking to stay active, all while in an event atmosphere.
• An event the entire family can participate!
There will also be a costume contest throughout the race. Best individual costume, group costume and this year dog costume!
Dogs are welcome to join in on the Sweet Feat Walk portion of the event as long as they are registered.
Please join us after the event for the city’s annual Trunk or Treat event within Mingo Park!
Register now in just 60 seconds by CLICKING HERE!
Early registration for the 5k run is $30 and for the walk it is $20. On October 22 the price will increase $5 for both the run and the walk so make sure to register early!
Advanced Packet Pickup:
• Date/Time: Friday, October 27 from 8am-9:30pm
• Location: Delaware Community Center YMCA
• Address: 1121 South Houk Road Delaware, OH 43015
Race day registration/packet pickup begins at 2pm on race day.
You can sign up for the races on event day.
For more information please visit: www.ymcacolumbus.org/delaware or contact Colleen McLain.
Contact name: Colleen McLain
Contact email: email@example.com
Contact phone: 740-203-3051
Kids races: 50 meters (ages 3-4), 100 meters (ages 5-7), 400 meters (ages 8-11).
Parking Notes: Please park in the main parking lot to the LEFT as you enter Mingo.
Map Of Event Location
All Sports Timing & Race Management ~ Phone: 614-6363-FUN (386) ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org